I wonder if those people are still a fan of John’s today
sleep is for the weak
Two MSU basketball players raped a woman in the dorms then one admitted to it. Their only consequence was that they had to move out of the dorms. This picture is of me and one other woman holding up this banner during Midnight Madness. Two other brave souls had a banner on the other side for a while before some jerk started playing tug or war with them over it. This was taken before we got booed at by 10,000 people and police escorted from the stadium.
How screwed up are people to boo at this?
Let’s keep reposting this. Rapists should be charged.
how is sport more important than the lives of women?
like honestly baffling
"Patrick wanted something different and unique and was up for anything. When he agreed to this concept, I was elated and terrified. Finding and pulling these people together was quite a challenge (and people thought I was crazy when I started hunting for a 3-legged dog). Patrick didn’t know exactly what we were going to do until the day of the shoot, and I tried to keep him as removed as possible from everyone until he was on camera - so they could have that first moment together on film. I was very fortunate that he allowed himself to be put in such a vulnerable position for his own music video - doing new stuff for the first time on camera with these experts. I also asked him not to practice off-camera (he learned stuff fast - by the time he was done with this he could speed stack, yo-yo, and nunchuku with the best of them)." - Director Joe Wein
wait a minute
actually, no. don’t wait a minute. i will accept this. i would just clear the bullshit-factory from my mind, get sussed out, constantly have my shit together in every situation, and charged my entire being with creativity and awareness.
i am so down with this~
No more depression. No more anxiety. No more losing my temper at stupid shit. No more crippling fear for the future… None of it.
You guys don’t think big enough.
Feeling motivated and pumped 24/7. Conscious access to your pattern-matching faculties and muscle and generic memory. Splinter your hemispheres and delegate different tasks for improved multi-tasking. Whatever it is you’re doing, from rocket science to playing Starcraft for a living, you’d be dominating the field in a decade.
not big enough.
with 100% brain power you can learn anything much faster than anyone on earth and master it at a record pace, you could out program entire companies, out smart geniuses, never sleep as you can rest your brain in phases become the all powerful being.
every post on this site always ends with world domination has anyone noticed that
just comparing them.
they are still zack and cody
I support Farming.
In fact, you could call me
We still haven’t even gotten past the 19th century yet around here.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
Maggie is Pikachu from Pokemon
Lisa is Mikasa from SNK
Bart is Naruto from Naruto
Homer is Zoro from One Piece
Marge is Rangiku from Bleach
Who is Santa’s Little Helper suppose to be?
Haku from Spirited Away
The real problem with books-turned-movies isn’t “omg they didn’t include every single word in the book” it’s “omg they completely overlooked the main theme, threw out any significant allegories, took away all the emotional pull, an turned it into a boring action movie with a love triangle in it”
do you ever type without thinking and use the wrong their/there/they’re and just stare at it for a while like I cant fcuking believ,
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.